Friday, March 02, 2007

God will bring sudden terror and diseases on you

Leviticus 26:14-17 " 'But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.

PERSONAL COMMENTARY

If you do not obey God's commands, here's what will happen to you:

  1. God will bring upon you sudden terror
  2. God will bring upon you wasting diseases and fever
  3. The diseases and fever will destroy your sight and drain away your life
  4. Your enemies to eat your crop
  5. God will set his face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies
  6. Those who hate you to rule over you
  7. You will flee even when no one is pursuing you

No comments: